- This event has passed.
Let Me Run Howard County FallFest 5k
November 10 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
LET ME RUN BOYS AND COACHES ARE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THE RACE!
This race is open to the public to benefit Let Me Run – Howard County, a nonprofit holistic health program that inspires boys through the power of running to be courageous enough to be themselves, to build healthy relationships, and to live an active lifestyle. The 5k is Let Me Run’s end-of-season race where the boys celebrate their emotional, social and physical growth.
Race Day Schedule of Events – Saturday, November 10, 2018:
7:30 AM: Race Village opens
7:30 AM: Onsite Registration and packet pickup opens
8:45 AM: Registration and packet pickup closes
9:00 AM: 5K Race Starts
10:30 AM: Awards
1) Based on the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) guidelines, headphones, iPods and MP3 players are strongly discouraged during the race.
2) No pets are allowed on the course.
3) No littering, smoking, or consumption of alcohol permitted on the course.
4) Numbers must be worn on the front and be clearly visible at all times.
5) No roller blades, bicycles or skate boards.
6) Baby joggers will be allowed but will start behind all runners and walkers.
7) No Dogs are allowed in the 5K race.